Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Besides Ingram and VanVleet everyone you named increased their ppg by about 3-4 pts

Its easy to look at just box score stats but when you look beyond the surface level stuff and see the impact House has had defensively and on the boards it might make more sense to you

You acting like Im speaking in absolutes and saying dude is the undisputed mip, I simply said 3 weeks into the season he could be in that discussion

I'm not just looking at boxscore stats I'm looking at actual impact on the team. Your team is worst than it was last year.

And you think a fringe player is inline for mip because someone woke up with a hot take and tweeted?

Stop it.

Its only 1/8th of the season but Ingram has the MIP locked up for now.

His numbers will probably go down when Zion gets back and the team being as trash as they are might hurt his case, but for now its clearly Ingrams award to lose.

Like I said it wont happen but people are kind of sleeping on the jump Siakam has made

You're right though, the award is Ingrams to lose

Like I said it wont happen but people are kind of sleeping on the jump Siakam has made

You're right though, the award is Ingrams to lose

Siakim made a jump, not taking anything away from him, but most of us expected him to make a huge jump.

With BI, it was up in the air how much better he was gonna be and i dont think no one expected him to be getting 26 on over 50%.

Again its 10 games so who knows how the next 72 are gonna go but BI exceeding expectation big time.

I'm not just looking at boxscore stats I'm looking at actual impact on the team. Your team is worst than it was last year.

And you think a fringe player is inline for mip because someone woke up with a hot take and tweeted?

Stop it.

At this exact moment last season we had a worse record, a worse net rating and worse defensive rating and this season all of our best lineups include Danuel House

Like I said, stick to looking at box score stats

Siakim made a jump, not taking anything away from him, but most of us expected him to make a huge jump.

With BI, it was up in the air how much better he was gonna be and i dont think no one expected him to be getting 26 on over 50%.

Again its 10 games so who knows how the next 72 are gonna go but BI exceeding expectation big time.

source (33).gif

Nigga... like I said you can come to the north but do not fucking lie. You niggas collectively clowned when I said my guy was gonna wreck this year. None of you niggas about to sit here on some I knew it all along shit.

giphy - 2019-10-23T143446.827.gif

South, my only issue with that tweet was that dude adjusted the variable to fit his narrative

You can't say, if you adjust his shot attempts more or whatever the tweet said then use that as a basis to support his mip candidacy

You have to stick to actual data and not projected

Back