Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Im not saying im happy with Fizz but idk what firing the coach will do. Imo its not time to fire fizz yet.

The front office traded KP, didnt get any stars, signed 4 bench caliber PFs and then put expectations on the team. Them mfers gotta take a bigger part of the blame than fizz.
Randle should be playing with playmakers and shooters

is he?

Randle should be playing with playmakers and shooters

is he?

we have not 1 shooter on the team. A streak shooter in ellington, a developing shooter in Knox, but no real consistent shooter.

So again, its the front offices fault.

And bruh im not against firing fizz, i just dont know what his replacement can do with this roster.

Gon be like coach 15 in 5 years

we have not 1 shooter on the team. A streak shooter in ellington, a developing shooter in Knox, but no real consistent shooter.

So again, its the front offices fault.

And bruh im not against firing fizz, i just dont know what his replacement can do with this roster.

Gon be like coach 15 in 5 years
I asked because I don’t watch the knicks and it’s not moreso what is his replacement gonna do but fizdale is not the coach you want for a rebuilding team imo. He’s not a fit with the current knicks. Y’all said that he isn’t using frank and Dotson and maybe trier both last year and this year right?

Also it’s funny because when the basketball world laughed at the knicks FA moves Knick fans said it’s not bad because they aren’t bad deals

but yet the complaint now is the FAs

Reggie bullock can shoot though he still hurt?

I asked because I don’t watch the knicks and it’s not moreso what is his replacement gonna do but fizdale is not the coach you want for a rebuilding team imo. He’s not a fit with the current knicks. Y’all said that he isn’t using frank and Dotson and maybe trier both last year and this year right?

Also it’s funny because when the basketball world laughed at the knicks FA moves Knick fans said it’s not bad because they aren’t bad deals

but yet the complaint now is the FAs

Reggie bullock can shoot though he still hurt?

The only good thing I said about the free agent signings being good was that they were all 1-2 year deals.

I almost flipped out when I saw we kept signing non shooting pgs and bench caliber pfs. Fuck it man fire everyone.

The only good thing I said about the free agent signings being good was that they were all 1-2 year deals.

I almost flipped out when I saw we kept signing non shooting pgs and bench caliber pfs. Fuck it man fire everyone.
The worst part is porzingis is coming through this week right?

him and Barrett and frank a nice young core who coulda been paired with a quality FA and a shooter...

damn yo it ain’t fair

The worst part is porzingis is coming through this week right?

him and Barrett and frank a nice young core who coulda been paired with a quality FA and a shooter...

damn yo it ain’t fair

Having KP paired with Barret woulda meant we were close to being a good team. Would have meant we were 3-4 year into the rebuild. And then you add Knox and Frank who arent gonna be stars but can be really good players and you got something and just missing a piece or two.

With that team you can also attract the missing piece easier.

Losing KP and getting no stars literally took us from being close to the end of the rebuild to putting us back to year one of the rebuild.

Poor @AZTG why does your team hate u????

Im cool with Mark Jackson. If that mfer could do one thing it was getting players to play hard, which is the one thing Fizz seems to not be able to do.

Would rather get a no name who shows out like the Nets did with Atkinson or the Raptors did with Nick Nurse but out of the known mfers, lets just get this Mark Jackson shit out the way. Everytime theres an issue with the Knicks coach, we hear Mark Jackson. Atleast lets get him and be done with that shit.

I turned on the game last night excited and a minute into the 3rd quarter, I turned that shit off in disgust.

Couldnt stay away though. Was like man what if they come back and I turn it back on. Watch a few more minutes, turned it the fuck off again.

And then what I do? Turn it back on again a few minutes into the 4th.

That there fucked my whole fucking night up. At that point im fucking miserable. And then I see the president and gm give that press conference.

No fucking words bruh.

Back