Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Orlando has a top 3 defense and are dead last in offense, I knew they were going to struggle due to lack of pg play but I didnt they would be this bad

The biggest problem is they've had though is they've been the worst shooting team in league, guys like Terrance Ross shooting 19% from 3, Fournier shooting 33%, Augustin 27%, Gordon 26%....best on the team is Isaac at 36%

Also Vucevic's numbers down big time across the board too after a contract year last season(I said this would happen), I know it was an awkward situation for the franchise to be in but they definitely should have let him walk or looked at a sign and trade

Last edited:
Ricky Rubio playing some of the best basketball of his career and all Aron Baynes does is set mean picks and space the floor shooting 47% from 3

A lot of people laughed at the Suns offseason(myself included) but these were great pick ups

Attaching an asset to give up Josh Jackson when they couldve just streched him was still a dumb decision and drafting Cam Johnson is still highly questionable

The Monty Williams hire is looking good though and of course im rooting for him to do well

Back