Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Which bubble stars y’all think gonna ride the ascension when everything gets back to normal vs the ones who will regress to the mean?

who was all the bubble stars?

Basically anyone who game has been superior in the bubble in comparison to what they were prior to bubble.

Who’s leap you think legit vs who’s a little fools gold? That goes from potential all star guys to even role players games who seemingly got better.

Which bubble stars y’all think gonna ride the ascension when everything gets back to normal vs the ones who will regress to the mean?

Theres definitely going to be some teams/players that regress and come back down to earth next season

Even they weren't playing great in the bubble I already said I think Memphis will take a step back after exceeding expectations during the season

It's going to be interesting to see what direction the Pacers go with TJ Warren and the whole construction of that team in general but I can see him falling off back to where he was before the bubbld.....dude has always been a skilled scorer though

MPJ will continue to improve with a more defined role and another offseason

Levert will keep playing well.....on a team not located in Brooklyn

I believe in Booker/The Suns

I really liked what Derrick White and Keldon Johnson were doing for the Spurs, big fan of their games even though they might not be "stars"

Lu Dort the new Andre Roberson

Team wise

I see Portland and Phoenix continues what they did in the bubble

Player wise.

I expect Booker to do what he did.
TJ def gon come back down.
Murray gon continue to kill.

Basically anyone who game has been superior in the bubble in comparison to what they were prior to bubble.

Who’s leap you think legit vs who’s a little fools gold? That goes from potential all star guys to even role players games who seemingly got better.
Jamal Murray is fool’s gold

I think booker is legit

this is the real marcus smart too

this is the real tyler herro

Murray definitely coming back down to earth lol

Murray averaged about 19 pts during the regular season shooting 35% from 3 on about 6 attempts per game

During the post season he putting up 27 pts per game shooting 46% from 3 on 8 attempts per game lol

I think he'll be somewhere in between next season and if you're Denver you'll definitely take that

Jamal Murray is fool’s gold

I think booker is legit

this is the real marcus smart too

this is the real tyler herro

Yeah Herro and Murray were two that were in mind for me when I thought of the question.

I had Jamal pegged as CJ with a better 3 ball pre bubble, bubble Jamal looks like damn Gilbert arenas otoh. So I wasn’t sure if it was just me being biased because I don’t rock with him. Or others thought fools gold as well.

Herro on the other hand I’m a believer. I don’t really have a comparison but if players were stock I’d buy Herro stock.

Role player wise: Robert Williams improvement I think is legit , not really numbers with him. I just seen the light click for him in the seeding games and early postseason. He had some Can’tgetright in him prior to, looks like he’s starting to settle in now tho.

Back