Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Idk why this is necessary. I get 9/11, respect to those who died and all that. But this is a bit unnecessary.

Feels like the NBA just wanted to extra dick ride the military after allowing players to protest so hard.

Huh? Lol.

The protest has nothing to do with the military so why would the NBA (who I'm sure had nothing to do with what TNT) feel the need to in your words "extra dick ride the military"?

Folks who have tried and are trying to use the military as their shield for willfully not understanding why people are protesting is full of shit. Lol. Their are plenty of military members who haven't and will not condemn the protest because they understand and agree why folks are doing so.. shit, Kaepernick got the idea to kneel from a Vet.

John wall was the one who started throwing up Big B's in the league and then other players hid their affiliations by doing it after hitting 3s...

Melo then started the head tap 3 which made it even more mainstream

And here we are today

Iykyk

John wall was the one who started throwing up Big B's in the league and then other players hid their affiliations by doing it after hitting 3s...

Melo then started the head tap 3 which made it even more mainstream

And here we are today

Iykyk

Nah Paul Pierce is the first one I remember

That late 90s/early 2000s era had a lot players who were pretty open about their affiliations but the league tried to do their best to nip that in the bud

Reactions: BDP™️
That shit makes no sense anyway.

I understand coming into the league at 18 or 19. Even 20 and 21. And you bring the neighborhood with you and rep your gang.

But john wall over 30+, got hundreds of millions, still repping blood. Shits dumb.

I know mfers that grew up with him and they all say he was always a funny acting mfer, always trying hard to fit in.

Idk dude so I aint cosigning it. Just passing along what I heard