Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Is AD still the best hands down player out of the 2012 draft?

Im not saying hes not, but Dame has a legit claim to being the best player out that draft
I say Dame today. I don't think we've seen the best of AD even after 8 years tho

:huh2:

And that's all Gobert is. I didn't think it was necessary for me to say that on top of AD being elite on offense, he's also elite on defense. I guess I was wrong.

Just saying hes DPOY was lazy fam. Thats why i said so is Gobert.

Back to dame and AD, neither one are scrubs and they both future hall of famers. So this aint disrespecting either one.

AD is clearly more talented, and AD is a beast is on defense. Thats the argument for him.

But with Dame, hes led his teams way further than AD did, and Dame clearly impacts winning more than AD.

A few years ago, picking AD as the best player out the 2012 draft was a no brainer cause his potential was through the roof.

But now, even this year, statistically, the Lakers are a bad team with Bron on the bench. Not a average team, a bad team. Their a good team with Bron on the floor and AD on the bench.

You take into account him not being able to lead to the pelicans anywhere, and Im inclined to say Dame so far has been the better player out that draft

Just saying hes DPOY was lazy fam. Thats why i said so is Gobert.

Back to dame and AD, neither one are scrubs and they both future hall of famers. So this aint disrespecting either one.

AD is clearly more talented, and AD is a beast is on defense. Thats the argument for him.

But with Dame, hes led his teams way further than AD did, and Dame clearly impacts winning more than AD.

A few years ago, picking AD as the best player out the 2012 draft was a no brainer cause his potential was through the roof.

But now, even this year, statistically, the Lakers are a bad team with Bron on the bench. Not a average team, a bad team. Their a good team with Bron on the floor and AD on the bench.

You take into account him not being able to lead to the pelicans anywhere, and Im inclined to say Dame so far has been the better player out that draft

I don't think it's lazy. I think it's a case of what's understood doesn't need to be explained. The thing that separates the two is the thing that I pointed out.

I could say using team success when comparing what AD did with the Pelicans vs what Dame has done in Portland is lazy as well. But I digress.

Man I've been watching the bubble and dame is a beast. I forgot who they were playing and came back from like 25 down. Their whole squad are beasts. Especially that Jr. Dude. He's on point with the threes. If they make it to the playoffs teams better watch out

You better than this lol
I’ve seen my big guard 1-5

I must be spoiled...I’m sorry for interrupting

source.gif

Back