Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I would argue that keeping a coach who is easily the worst coach in the NBA when players have said they would request trades if hes allowed to stay is just as bad as firing a coacb a year in.

No disrespect to the bulls. Im on some misery loves company shit

Playing devils advocate...

Some of these players aren't experienced enough to know what a good coach is and are just being babies because their being asked to work harder than they have before.

None of the vets on the roster seem to be complaining. It's a small portion of the young guys who don't know shit about shit.

Might just be better to get rid of the guys that are sour and find more players that fit the program than to coddle some lil niggas that haven't actually accomplished anything in their careers to be rejecting coaching strategies.

That's how you build culture. If management believes in him and aren't just biding their time to save money I fuck with the move.

Playing devils advocate...

Some of these players aren't experienced enough to know what a good coach is and are just being babies because their being asked to work harder than they have before.

None of the vets on the roster seem to be complaining. It's a small portion of the young guys who don't know shit about shit.

Might just be better to get rid of the guys that are sour and find more players that fit the program than to coddle some lil niggas that haven't actually accomplished anything in their careers to be rejecting coaching strategies.

That's how you build culture. If management believes in him and aren't just biding their time to save money I fuck with the move.

Word. Everything you said is correct and valid in a general scenario.

But if you look at the Bulls specifically, they clearly have the worst head coach in the NBA. No one agrees with any of the things he does and regular fans and analysts all say his rotations are trash, and he sucks at xs and os.

Plus upsetting Lavine and Laurie to the point that they want to be traded if Boylen is still there is a bigger deal than just young players being upset at their coach.

Keeping Boylen to me is terrible management especially when you bring in a new GM and then make the decision for him.

Knicks aint any better. Like i said, i just want company down here. Its me and Kings, Suns, Bulls, Sixers, Pistons fans down here.

And yea I put the Sixers in the list cause other than lucking into Embiid and Ben, they been a horribly ran franchise for bout 10 years now.

I hate giving up on young players, and im still not totally giving up on Lonzo, but to me the chances that hes ever gonna be a all star caliber pg is slim as fuck.

Hes gonna be a good mid tier pg, and better suited on the bench imo.

Hope he proves me wrong though.

I'm starting to doubt that Lonzo will ever be what he was supposed to be.

The fact that he shot 38% from 3 this season is an unforeseen positive development

He cant run a traditional half court offense because hes not a pick and roll threat but he's still valuable on defense and in transition

I don't think he'll ever be the primary ball on a good team but if you play him off ball with someone else I think he can be ok

The fact that he shot 38% from 3 this season is an unforeseen positive development

He cant run a traditional half court offense because hes not a pick and roll threat but he's still valuable on defense and in transition

I don't think he'll ever be the primary ball on a good team but if you play him off ball with someone else I think he can be ok

Ok was not what he was supposed to be though. Not in my mind. I had him being a perennial AS. He has all the tools.

Btw injuries seem to be racking up...should Adam silver pause this or is this players doing the “if this was the playoffs, I would play”?

Back