Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Funny thing is those were their most winnable games too unless teams start resting players

I think they can beat either the jazz or thunder

but yeah man time for portland to come on through

after seeing what I been seeing the past 3 games I would rather see the blazers lose to the lakers in 6

The NBA on Monday announced the launch of an alternate telecast centered on sports betting for select games, the latest broadcast enhancement for the NBA restart. NBABet Stream will feature overlays displaying point spreads and odds, as well as betting analysis, beginning with the Oklahoma City Thunder-Denver Nuggets game Monday. The NBABet Stream broadcast is available on NBA League Pass, NBA TV via the NBA App and NBA.com through the league’s direct-to-consumer subscription product.

– via David Purdum @ ESPN

Yeah shits ridiculous lol

They wildin for real. I pay for league pass and still gotta sit through trash ass commercials when watching league pass on my phone and now I learn they block local games even on NBA TV? Greedy mfers.

I guess I never noticed cause im usually in NC during most of the season and never watch the hornets

They wildin for real. I pay for league pass and still gotta sit through trash ass commercials when watching league pass on my phone and now I learn they block local games even on NBA TV? Greedy mfers.

I guess I never noticed cause im usually in NC during most of the season and never watch the hornets
It’s a separate plan of like $7 or something

i had to buy live TV to watch nba tv and hulu live don’t even have it I think

It’s a separate plan of like $7 or something

i had to buy live TV to watch nba tv and hulu live don’t even have it I think

Wild shit is I got NBA TV. Nba gets money from me through me having nba tv on youtube tv, plus they get league pass money from me, and money when they showing commercials when watching through the app on my phone.

All this and they still want me to pay for trash ass YES to watch the trash ass Nets? Smh. Buggin

Back