Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Idk why, but something tells me Bennett is gonna come back in the NBA and become a respectful bench player

He was killing it and putting in work in the G-League, dude had reshaped his body and game and was shooting like 45% from 3 on 5 attempts per game

Rockets had picked him up but he got hurt right before the season started though and never got a real opportunity

He was killing it and putting in work in the G-League, dude had reshaped his body and game and was shooting like 45% from 3 on 5 attempts per game

Rockets had picked him up but he got hurt right before the season started though and never got a real opportunity

Now that yall decided your going to live or die with small ball he might be a decent fit at the end of the bench.

" Philadelphia 76ers forward Mike Scott said the NBA giving players a list of phrases they may put on the backs of their jerseys when the season restarts in Orlando, Florida, later this month, rather than allowing players to choose what they want to say, was a "bad miss."

"They gave us some names and phrases to put on the back of jerseys. That was terrible. It was just a bad miss, a bad choice," Scott said Monday during a conference call with reporters. "They didn't give players a chance to voice our opinions on it; they just gave us a list to pick from. So that was bad, that was terrible.

"I'm all about just doing, instead of saying and posting, or putting something on the back of your jersey. I don't think that's going to stop anything, you know?" "

They definitely need to take that corny shit back to the drawing board. They took all the energy out of that shit by not allowing the players to actually express themselves individually.

Back