Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I'm weird I'd never play loud music at my house but I'm damn sure turning the volume up when I'm watching a game.

You catch alot of shit. Your boy jrue talk alot of shit when he plays the Raptors.
aight

I'ma try this when it starts back up and let you know if I notice the difference.

Joel Meyers be talking loud af though lol

the sports pod is about to get up and running

thinking about doing segments for a few minutes with fans of teams in here to talk about what to expect, things to look out for, etc when their team is allot to play in the playoffs

if that sounds like something y'all interested in, lemme know

Was just about to message you about the status of the sports pod. I’m down to help in any way

aight

I'ma try this when it starts back up and let you know if I notice the difference.

Joel Meyers be talking loud af though lol

It probably will come down to the broadcaster and what they choose to focus in on. But for raptors games they capture the voices on and near the court. I routinely hear my nigga sebastian who has season tickets 6 rows back talking shit in the crowd.

It probably will come down to the broadcaster and what they choose to focus in on. But for raptors games they capture the voices on and near the court. I routinely hear my nigga sebastian who has season tickets 6 rows back talking shit in the crowd.

I really enjoy hearing y’all local announcer, Matt Delvin. Miss hearing him doing playoff games for TNT

I really enjoy hearing y’all local announcer, Matt Delvin. Miss hearing him doing playoff games for TNT

He's a funny mf. He be cutting tf up sometimes. They definitely be having a good time on those broadcasts now that the franchise ain't so worried about the optics of wins and losses anymore.

Back