Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Never heard Wes Unseld name ever be brought up when discussing anything outside of who’s the best Washington bullets/wizards player

Y’all speak highly of Wes because they tell you he was great and throw out of context awards and stats in your face

you okay a big man 40 mins a game against bums and Vietnam draft dodgers from 13 other teams and of course he gonna grab 16 of them thangs

Y’all speak highly of Wes because they tell you he was great and throw out of context awards and stats in your face

you okay a big man 40 mins a game against bums and Vietnam draft dodgers from 13 other teams and of course he gonna grab 16 of them thangs

If it was less teams wouldn't that mean it was more talent pound for pound?

I don’t see how y’all can watch a thousand basketball games and then recount what you watched 10 years later and shit on a game by game basis

Hustle in here talking about what happened in game 3 of western conference semis in 2012 I’m like wtf

I don’t see how y’all can watch a thousand basketball games and then recount what you watched 10 years later and shit on a game by game basis

Hustle in here talking about what happened in game 3 of western conference semis in 2012 I’m like wtf

Nah I don’t remember a lot of shit but YouTube got so many full playoff games. Plus nba tv does playoff playback and hardwood classics.

You're just a hater of old players

Now all y’all fans of Wes but y’all SELDomly talked about him when talking about all time greats

I’m not impressed by the rebounds From playing almost the whole game and mediocre scoring I’m sorry

Back