Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

What I would do is to only resign grant and then just have MPJ take Millsap’s spot and have bol bol take over for plumlee

Plumlee and Milsap is like 40 mil off the books

resign grant for 12 a year and see if you can trade Gary Harris for like clayface in a S&T

Might be an unpopular opinion but I would be really tempted to sell high on MPJ if possible....maybe not for Jrue Holiday but definitely for Bradley Beal

Nuggets just gave up a 1st for Grant and hes probably the power forward of the future

Milsap is still good but he's definitely starting show his age at 35.....he might be expendable and they bring back Plumlee when you consider the money

I still feel like Denver wasted opportunities to reshape this team and didn't capitalize on this window/opportunity to go all in

RIP Wes Unseld
RIP I’ll save my Unseld take for another time

Might be an unpopular opinion but I would be really tempted to sell high on MPJ if possible....maybe not for Jrue Holiday but definitely for Bradley Beal

Nuggets just gave up a 1st for Grant and hes probably the power forward of the future

Milsap is still good but he's definitely starting show his age at 35.....he might be expendable and they bring back Plumlee when you consider the money

I still feel like Denver wasted opportunities to reshape this team and didn't capitalize on this window/opportunity to go all in
milsap is expiring I wouldn’t bring him back. He’s pretty much done outside of giving you 12 and 5 and a few assists

he’s a good vet though

I can dig moving MPJ and maybe packaging him and Harris’ 17 mil to get a Zach Lavine

Grant to me is a starter but Idk if other teams look at him that way

hold up...who is Jamaica?
BETA!!!!

Angry Batman GIFs | Tenor

A Miami judge ruled Tuesday morning that Zion Williamson must answer questions under oath regarding his eligibility to play basketball at Duke. The former No. 1 overall NBA draft pick’s eligibility has been questioned by his former agent during a contract dispute. During a motion hearing in Miami-Dade County Court, judge David Miller denied a request by Williamson’s attorneys, who were attempting to stop Williamson from answering agent Gina Ford’s claims that he accepted illegal benefits that should have rendered him ineligible under NCAA amateurism rules.

– via Charlotte Observer

Back