Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The NBA is planning a Thursday vote of the league's board of governors -- with owners expected to approve commissioner Adam Silver's recommendation on a format to restart the season in Orlando, Florida, sources tell ESPN

The NBA is planning a Thursday vote of the league's board of governors -- with owners expected to approve commissioner Adam Silver's recommendation on a format to restart the season in Orlando, Florida, sources tell ESPN

If only the Pelicans had a better record than one of the bottom two seeds in the East then Silver would really push that 1-16 bracket shit.

You really want the Pels in the playoffs instead of getting one more lottery pick
unless there is another immediate impact player that is gonna come in day 1 and contribute right away, then no

BUT, if its just to gather assets to trade, then...i could see me being more open to that

having TOO many lottery picks can be just as bad if you dont have a vision on what to do with the picks. Not talking about a person getting drafted per se

You need a balance of youth and veterans to compete

you not going to the finals with rookies and players 3 yrs and under on the team

unless there is another immediate impact player that is gonna come in day 1 and contribute right away, then no

BUT, if its just to gather assets to trade, then...i could see me being more open to that

having TOO many lottery picks can be just as bad if you dont have a vision on what to do with the picks. Not talking about a person getting drafted per se

You need a balance of youth and veterans to compete

you not going to the finals with rookies and players 3 yrs and under on the team
I do believe if Zion played then y'all would may have been a 5th or 6th seed and avoided the LA teams in the first round. A 7 or 8 seed not worth it this year

Last edited:
EZSGuDGWkAE_tJo

Back