Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lol why you fronting on LMA ? He’s definitely better than Rasheed

Hasn't done shit. I put a premium on more that stats. Impact, chips, defense etc.

Sheed impact >>>>>> LA impact.

LA put up numbers but no positive results.
Pau and Bosh teams did better when they were leading them and they were able to become high impact players when they moved to contenders and eventually became champions.

Sheed was never a lead but his impact on a contender and championship roster was undeniable. His defense puts him over the top.

Portland got better without LA and san Antonio got worst.

Don’t watch ESPN right now. But watch this epic nba on abc finals intro they never should have stopped using

My former brother in law’s production company, Juniper Jones put that intro together...and the one after it. And a lot of other cool shit.

Hasn't done shit. I put a premium on more that stats. Impact, chips, defense etc.

Sheed impact >>>>>> LA impact.

LA put up numbers but no positive results.
Pau and Bosh teams did better when they were leading them and they were able to become high impact players when they moved to contenders and eventually became champions.

Sheed was never a lead but his impact on a contender and championship roster was undeniable. His defense puts him over the top.

Portland got better without LA and san Antonio got worst.
Typed all that and wrong but I feel you

Back