Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Kidd was a beast.

Steph way better though.

Yall saying Steph is only better at scoring but Steph is so good at scoring that it overshadows everything else J.kidd was better at.

And lol at comparing career accolades when Steph still got a bunch of prime years left.

Kidd was a beast.

Steph way better though.

Yall saying Steph is only better at scoring but Steph is so good at scoring that it overshadows everything else J.kidd was better at.

And lol at comparing career accolades when Steph still got a bunch of prime years left.

Jason got robbed of his MVP in 02.

You honestly think so?

They won the east but he definitely didn't get "robbed", not even close imo but they couldn't give all the points to the west so they gave them to Kidd.

If anybody got "robbed" it was C Webb that year. Kings had the best record in the league and he was their best player. Textbook MVP

He basically averaged 24,10 and 5 in the west ahead of the Spurs and LA and he wasn't even top 5 in MVP voting.

The very next year Kidd fell to 9th place in MVP voting despite only dropping 3 more games than the previous year.

Keeping it 100 they gave Kidd too many votes in 02.

You honestly think so?

They won the east but he definitely didn't get "robbed", not even close imo but they couldn't give all the points to the west so they gave them to Kidd.

If anybody got "robbed" it was C Webb that year. Kings had the best record in the league and he was their best player. Textbook MVP

He basically averaged 24,10 and 5 in the west ahead of the Spurs and LA and he wasn't even top 5 in MVP voting.

The very next year Kidd fell to 9th place in MVP voting despite only dropping 3 more games than the previous year.

Keeping it 100 they gave Kidd too many votes in 02.
The team won 27 games the year before, he comes in and they win 52 games. Sounds like a most valuable player to me.

I take steph, cp3, payton before I take kidd.

Maybe even Tim Hardaway but I'll chill.

I’m balancing out the Kidd hate. I’m not mad if anyone thinks Steph is better, but the disrespect is vile.
He didn’t even get hate lol

Kidd is not a top 15 player of all time

that’s an easy way to distinguish how steph is better all time

Then when you wanna talk about actual skill

Kevin Johnson, Westbrook, curry, lillard, wall, Chris Paul,hardaway are all better overall than Kidd who consistently shot less than 42% from the field

if you wanna talk about winning steph >>>>>

if you wanna talk about accolades Nash, Westbrook, Curry >>>>

Come on son you must be kiddin like Jason

Last edited:
Back