Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 College Basketball Thread/Prospect Watch

3-20, ouch. Shooting poorly, but seems to still be creating well for others and keeping turnovers low.

Thats his saving grace right now, he does a really good job of playmaking/creating for others.....his entry passes into the post are very impressive

Crazy how many top prospects are hurt or not playing

James Wiseman
RJ Hampton
Lamelo Ball
Cole Anthony
U watch more college ball than i do, has anyone caught your eye that u think might jump into the top 5-10?

Tyrese Haliburton is one that is starting to make me a believer. Looks like the shot is for real, but the low FT % concerns me.

U watch more college ball than i do, has anyone caught your eye that u think might jump into the top 5-10?

Tyrese Haliburton is one that is starting to make me a believer. Looks like the shot is for real, but the low FT % concerns me.

I agree, I love the 3 point shooting and ability to set up other players but low FT% is always a red flag

Anthony Edwards could be a top five pick

Obi Toppin out of Dayton, his stock has been rising...nice pick and roll threat who can shoot 3s or dive the rim and finish.

Ok, just looked at your schedule, its been a rough few weeks. Plus does not look like u have beaten that many good teams.

I thought that Purdue win was a really solid win until they ended up getting exposed for not being a good team either

The recruiting has been there but its just not happening on the court.....we cant generate consistent offense and we cant shoot, basically the story of Shakas tenure at Texas

Matt Coleman had a quote last night saying Jericho Sims is our best option offensively.......that should tell you everything you need to know about where we are right now as a program

@toheeb27

We were talking about whose stocking has been rising and falling, Kahlil Whitney has been a complete disaster for Kentucky....a lot of projections had him as a lottery pick and now he's not even in the rotation anymore

Dude played 8 minutes against Alabama and was terrible in every one of those minutes

@toheeb27

We were talking about whose stocking has been rising and falling, Kahlil Whitney has been a complete disaster for Kentucky....a lot of projections had him as a lottery pick and now he's not even in the rotation anymore

Dude played 8 minutes against Alabama and was terrible in every one of those minutes

Never liked his game. He's all athleticism and measurables. Some team might gamble on him in the 1st tho.

Guys who have plummeted since the start of the year

Scottie Lewis
Mathew Hurt
RJ Hampton
Theo Maledon

Risers
Tyrese Haliburton
Lamelo Ball
Obi Toppin

Haliburton was my guy coming into this season. No way we have a shot at drafting this kid now hes a sure fire top 10 guy. I can see him going top 7.

Joran Nwora has since replaced him at the top of my wish list. Getting Devin Booker/Tyler Herro vibes from Nwora. Not the best athlete in the world but hes got a lot of game and plays hard. Probably one of the 3 best shooters in the draft.

Never liked his game. He's all athleticism and measurables. Some team might gamble on him in the 1st tho.

Guys who have plummeted since the start of the year

Scottie Lewis
Mathew Hurt
RJ Hampton
Theo Maledon

Risers
Tyrese Haliburton
Lamelo Ball
Obi Toppin
Why do u think RJ Hampton has plummeted? I was not has high on him as most before the season started, but i have been impressed with his game. He has not been given the keys to his team like LaMelo, so he has not put up crazy number and the injury has not helped either. Not saying he is going to be a superstar, but my view of him has not decreased.

Why do u think RJ Hampton has plummeted? I was not has high on him as most before the season started, but i have been impressed with his game. He has not been given the keys to his team like LaMelo, so he has not put up crazy number and the injury has not helped either. Not saying he is going to be a superstar, but my view of him has not decreased.

He was a top 5 lock coming into the year likely top 3 due to the draft class being so weak. He has game no question but hes still raw and probably isnt ready for the physicality of the NBA. Playing in Australia should help prepare him for that tho.

Cant really see him plummeting per say but i see him slipping a bit. Possibly going in the 7-12 range. There are a handful of other guards i would personally take before him and most teams in the lottery mix dont really need lead guards which will also cause him to slip.

Back