Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

So outta 80 people...only THREE couples were having sex?? That ain't a swinger party. Lol!!

They didnt say it was an orgie... it's a swingers CLUB. its sole intent is for meeting more people.... the sex part is technically seconday.... these places in the 70s is why I have 3 options minimum as half my genetic losery

Everybody has their thing. Even if I can never understand why someone might do something depending on what it is I just have to respect that.

A while back I watched a movie about a man who explored caves got trapped and died. Then I watched a documentary about people who rock and mountain climb. Some of them without safety ropes.

It's some shit I would never do or understand the joy these people get out of it but I respect the simple fact that it's their thing and it ain't really harming anybody.

Everybody has their thing. Even if I can never understand why someone might do something depending on what it is I just have to respect that.

A while back I watched a movie about a man who explored caves got trapped and died. Then I watched a documentary about people who rock and mountain climb. Some of them without safety ropes.

It's some shit I would never do or understand the joy these people get out of it but I respect the simple fact that it's their thing and it ain't really harming anybody.

100%

Is the person causing you or anyone else any harm? No. Then let niggas live their live and STFU. I be feeling like that a lot on here. Everything ain't for me to understand. If you like it, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back