Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first oil change since the pandemic began because well....I didn't go anywhere. The noises on the whip getting louder and louder. I keep anticipating when they come out, they gonna give me that laundry list of shit that needs fixing only for me to decline and drive off the lot.

I've had this baby for 12 years this year. It was my first car I bought on my own. It might be time to move on but I'm not ready just yet. I haven't paid a note in like 6 years?

I'ma dread when that time eventually comes
I'll be the one to ask......so you haven't been saving the money that you would have paid on your car note?

I'll be the one to ask......so you haven't been saving the money that you would have paid on your car note?
I can only speak for myself but I had a car I was gonna ride til the wheels fell off even tho car note been over with. I had the means to upgrade for years but that attachment made me hold off.

Until it got totaled n I had no choice but to buy new I probably would've still have that MF. I say that to say if it's at all similar I relate to AP but once he gets into something new he's gonna wish he done it sooner.

I can only speak for myself but I had a car I was gonna ride til the wheels fell off even tho car note been over with. I had the means to upgrade for years but that attachment made me hold off.

Until it got totaled n I had no choice but to buy new I probably would've still have that MF. I say that to say if it's at all similar I relate to AP but once he gets into something new he's gonna wish he done it sooner.
I understand that to bub but my last car got wrecked two years ago and I had it for 4 years bought it cash money. Saved the money that I would use for a car payment. But everybody has different situations so I'm not judging

Nobody fighting nobody. Niggas been selling wolf tickets for years but they air miles full up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back