Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every adult in this country that filed a tax return and made under 100k, should be given a 80k grant. Like fuck it.. now is the time to allow adults to wipe their debts clean and tackle this decade fresh. If not now, when..fuck business loans and bail outs..give everyone 80k and step da fuck back.. natural selection gone decide the future after that

What's funny about that exactly, when the economy was in a tailspin and everyone was at home or in stores in full panick mode. Those people you find it funny to give 80k to, were deemed essential.
Basically I’m asking how is it gonna affect things if so many ppl who don’t need the money receive the money?

you gonna give someone who made 90k almost double their salary?

sorry I wrote 30k by mistake the first time

Basically I’m asking how is it gonna affect things if so many ppl who don’t need the money receive the money?

you gonna give someone who made 90k almost double their salary?

sorry I wrote 30k by mistake the first time
With a person making 90k..in this economy with the way its structured. There is a good chance more than half of that is dedicated to debt, and the other half is dedicated to responsiblity, and maybe 10 percent of that is leisure money.

That's paying off the college needed for that job, the car needed to get to that job efficiently and or the decent place to stay so that job feels worth it.

But lemme find out beta dont think people making 90k need 80k

:lookatthisshit:

U come from money Beta?

You don’t need 80k to get a car to get to work, or to stay somewhere decent on top of your salary lol

a married couple makes hmmm 120k combined and then you want to give them another 160k combined on top of that?

It’s gonna look like when they had reparations on chappelle’s show and shit

KFC gonna merge with supreme

You don’t need 80k to get a car to get to work, or to stay somewhere decent on top of your salary lol

a married couple makes hmmm 120k combined and then you want to give them another 160k combined on top of that?

Couples that file jointly would have made over the amount that can be made for the 80k

I think you are talking about necessity, and at the same time thinking that someone that created the conditions to have a 90K plus job would be satisfied with living below their means. What would be the point to even have a job like that? To retire and enjoy it when you have less serotonin and mobility?

This would be more than necessity, this would be some fight club, wiping mass debt shit.

If I make 90k, have a 30k car note, 40k loans, and a at the very least 150k home...fam..I'm now on the hook for my home and I can personally now save more. Less strain on SS when the time comes..

Or

If I make 90k, have 20k on a car note, 20k in loans, and I'm leasing a spot..that a 40k ness egg or investment. Financially, I'm straight, I can stack and play with it.

It's about more than the absolute need for it, it's about what doors it opens up. Shit most of us in America completely hand cuffed ourselves to debts before we knew what was popping cause we dont learn that shit in school

Backwoods stock goin to da moooooon!!!???

Lol...man I've tried to play this witcher 3 game, its fucking beautiful and has great depth, but it's boring as shit..

On the flip side, I like Skyrim, but its ugly and lacks depth...but god damnit..ima find me a mod combination that makes this shit look and play like the witcher

Every adult in this country that filed a tax return and made under 100k, should be given a 80k grant. Like fuck it.. now is the time to allow adults to wipe their debts clean and tackle this decade fresh. If not now, when..fuck business loans and bail outs..give everyone 80k and step da fuck back.. natural selection gone decide the future after that

You underestimating the greed of the rich man.

Capitalism in America depends on debt in all honesty. Spending what you don't have. So, in a sense, debt in itself is big business.

You wipe out debt a whole lot of banks are going to fail. They gonna have to recoup those losses somewhere. The Fed would increase rates to something ridiculous and we'd be back in the same situation we currently are in.

Capitalism in America depends on debt in all honesty. Spending what you don't have. So, in a sense, debt in itself is big business.

You wipe out debt a whole lot of banks are going to fail. They gonna have to recoup those losses somewhere. The Fed would increase rates to something ridiculous and we'd be back in the same situation we currently are in.
You are making the case for the way capitalism is structured for capitalist and not structured for the people that pay into the system to exist.

The fear can constantly be, if you leave me, ima kill the kids..when bitch, they your kids too..I fucking dare you..

Last time this happened the gov bailed them out..with the housing crisis and that was based on borrowed money...go head and put a gun to the kids head with money I dont have to pay back and can just save. I dare you pull that trigger

That was my next response

homie wants to eliminate debt like that’s not gonna negatively affect an entire industry

now Mr Patel doesn’t work for the the collection agency and he got no job

Lol...man I've tried to play this witcher 3 game, its fucking beautiful and has great depth, but it's boring as shit..

On the flip side, I like Skyrim, but its ugly and lacks depth...but god damnit..ima find me a mod combination that makes this shit look and play like the witcher
You have to be really into the story. On the plus side - tits and monster slaying. I recently finished TW2 for the first time since I bought it like 8 years ago and I was barely able to follow the politics of main story other than I had to chase my homie Letho and that humans were racist af, lol. My eyes were basically glazed over by the time I reached the final act.

That being said, seeing as how Cyberpunk got delayed, I might as well jump into TW3.

You have to be really into the story. On the plus side - tits and monster slaying. I recently finished TW2 for the first time since I bought it like 8 years ago and I was barely able to follow the politics of main story other than I had to chase my homie Letho and that humans were racist af, lol. My eyes were basically glazed over by the time I reached the final act.

That being said, seeing as how Cyberpunk got delayed, I might as well jump into TW3.
Yea the story have you confused, am I powerful or a herb. Cause some of the missions, dude should just tell them to go fuck themselves. I made it past the bloody baron part and outside of knowing I'm looking for Ciri..I have no idea what's going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back