Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier I was thinking about how when was a kid, there was a paperboy video game. That shit made me wanna be a papar boy, I had a bike and the ambition to do it.

At that time, I was living wit my grandmother, she was my guardian. So I went to her and asked her if I can do a paper route on sundays for some money. She told me no cause she didnt wanna deal wit the work that it took to get me right wit it.

On contrary, she told me if I wanted money. I can go around looking for beer and soda cans. Collect them joints and take them to the recycling center for some money. I always been an ambitious lil nigga, so I went hard for weeks. Got like 15 trash bags full of cans and my uncle took me to the recycling center.

Not only was the money I got from all that work trash, my uncle took half of it to pay him for taking me. I left wit 10 dollars after weeks worth of work. And it just kinda hit me..my spirit was to get a real gig and put in work.

My fathers family spirit was to bum ass collect trash for pennies then tax me off the strength instead of ride wit me off the love or build off the ambition.

Moral of the story is...on the news,..I seent some gorilla raising a lion cub

:think3:

pJ6wQJDy_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back