Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Carolina everyone!

82335347_3096461103715310_239046605406208000_n.jpg

You know damn near every city with a significant black population has clubs that do that. Lol

I got a question for some of yall..

I need a reason to do stuff, recently I'm having a conversation wit someone. They are telling me "oh, you should do such and such". My answer was why would I do that, I gain nothing from it.

They're response was "why do you need to gain something from it?". I ask what's the point of doing something if it's not for a reason, their response is the experience is the reason.

My response is what's the point of the experience if theres nothing gained from it. We are at impasse so, I say. If I get up in the morning, put a pot on the stove wit water, boil the water, then pour it out and go back to bed. I gained absolutely nothing from that, I just did something.

They said but i boiled water, i said i boiled water before, that was meaningless.

Those of you that do shit just to do shit...help me understand why the fuck you do it?
Experience is something you gain.

I knew they German guy....He had stock cars. His team never came close to winning yet they poured thousands unto it. One day I asked him....If you know you'll never win...Why waste the money.
He said because I like it. Can you put a pricetag on your happiness.?

I say that to say...

I lost my train of thought but nigga you get the point

View attachment 216492

$96,000 on Adult Entertainment.........from 12:00am-2:00am.

And $89,000 on iTunes purchases.

$89,000 ON ITUNES PURCHASES!!!!

View attachment 216495

What a fucking idiot my nigga spent 89 racks on free shit.

I got a question for some of yall..

I need a reason to do stuff, recently I'm having a conversation wit someone. They are telling me "oh, you should do such and such". My answer was why would I do that, I gain nothing from it.

They're response was "why do you need to gain something from it?". I ask what's the point of doing something if it's not for a reason, their response is the experience is the reason.

My response is what's the point of the experience if theres nothing gained from it. We are at impasse so, I say. If I get up in the morning, put a pot on the stove wit water, boil the water, then pour it out and go back to bed. I gained absolutely nothing from that, I just did something.

They said but i boiled water, i said i boiled water before, that was meaningless.

Those of you that do shit just to do shit...help me understand why the fuck you do it?

My nigga did they tell you to do something menial like boil water or did they tell you to actually go do something. There's a difference even if you don't see gain. Like theres no gain from going skydiving but its an experience. Boiling water isn't an experience past the age of 5.

You should appreciate the fact they even bothered to counter that dumbass shit. I'd just stop talking to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back