Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the most part, people stopped spending money on good visuals......a few still do it for the culture (the ones that can afford it anyway lol)

im not impressed with most videos these days...or always have a different vision before I see them

73524679_750637882028572_928454693967888384_n.jpg

thats what boffa ya'll get for boo boo'n on the clock
There is one bathroom at work that is a one person room. I call it the shit bathroom, not just because it looks like a corner store bathroom but cuz it's where everyone I guess decides to take work shit in private. *guilty* not my fault tho, I had to go in early and my potty time got all fucked up. /nosheldon

the house can be resold at a profit..the car will depreciate faster than you can run out of your first tank of gas

you can pass down homes to kids if you're into that

land >>> cars

these just off the top of my head
People dont own land. I mean way back in the day when people literally went to new lands and declared "hey I own this shit and I'm willing to kill for it" did people "own" land. What we do now is pretend we own land and other things because all that shit can be taken back by the government, banks, and lawyers.

People dont own land. I mean way back in the day when people literally went to new lands and declared "hey I own this shit and I'm willing to kill for it" did people "own" land. What we do now is pretend we own land and other things because all that shit can be taken back by the government, banks, and lawyers.
Not now BA

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Getting tired of trying to lift niggas up while my black ass feet are still stuck on the ground. About to start shooting niggas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back