Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody make buying a “new” house when you already have a “new” house before you buy a new car make sense please

What kind of dummy mission is that?
the house can be resold at a profit..the car will depreciate faster than you can run out of your first tank of gas

you can pass down homes to kids if you're into that

land >>> cars

these just off the top of my head

the house can be resold at a profit..the car will depreciate faster than you can run out of your first tank of gas

you can pass down homes to kids if you're into that

land >>> cars

these just off the top of my head
you looking at it from a value perspective

that avy fits you perfectly

You bout to get fired huh? Hit you wit a down sizing email?
Nah, the greed is watering down some of the good services like netflix, amazon, and hulu. Which say what you want about their selection now. Their experience in the streaming market has afforded them a structured and fluent product to interact with. These other companies trying to cash in on this are offering broken apps and with a toss shit at the wall and see if it sticks approach.

HBO, Starz, and shit like that dont make enough content to be taking their ball home. You want to be billed 10 dollars a month for 2 good shows that are providing episodic content? They need to get their head out their ass, do bidness wit the plug and take their short.

Millions instead of billions

what is the point though?

maybe it is missed on me

but if you have the money to buy two new properties before buying a new car...i dont see the issue

I think hes looking at it from the standpoint of total creation of debt. Instead of the realization that debt is unavoidable so why not make your debt work for you instead of just paying off dead debt. Just for the sake of being debt free.

Rare 3 antler deer
UY6P3X6VRZFTLKD3PLOWXHKJZI.jpg

yo i really may have a problem..

so the wife is home sick today. the baby stayed with her.

we went ahead and upgraded to the disney+ package.. give the baby something to watch while i'm at work..

i get to work, and think imm bout to start watching xmen, and i'm like shit.. i never finished rewatching superman animated adventures...

i watched batman TAS, i'm on superman TAS then imma rewatch justice league and JLU..

i can't help it, i just prefer the DC shit to marvel

yo i really may have a problem..

so the wife is home sick today. the baby stayed with her.

we went ahead and upgraded to the disney+ package.. give the baby something to watch while i'm at work..

i get to work, and think imm bout to start watching xmen, and i'm like shit.. i never finished rewatching superman animated adventures...

i watched batman TAS, i'm on superman TAS then imma rewatch justice league and JLU..

i can't help it, i just prefer the DC shit to marvel
Why you wasting money for that service now, should have waited until their library is complete in a couple months

Man I did that thing you not supposed to do.

Go the bathroom at work, floating and not paying attention to anything and out of all the empty stalls I end up going to the only stall that has a person in the stall next to it.

I didnt even realize till I sat on the seat and noticed movement in the next stall. That mfer got out of there quick. I must have made him feel mad uncomfortable.

Smh. I hate when mfers do that too. Like fam out of all these stalls you pick the one next to the one im in.

So fam, remember how I said the question to my philosophy tests where left up to interpretation. Why I explained my viewpoint to the professor and she hits me back wit

20191114_122931.jpg

Why are you giving out tests that have answers based on the viewers viewpoint and not the facts of the study?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back