Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been meaning to make an announcement but forgot, but i'll do it now.

@ all members

I'm no longer taking part in any of the daily politics on here. All the decisions are up to the mods and admin.

If yall need help with anything or have any issues on here, take it up with the admin or staff. I will not be responding to any of your PMs.
Well you didn't say responding directly in threads, loophole.

We as black people shouldn't be so damn afraid of the word gentrification and start gentrifying our neighborhoods that need it to be honest

That's not what gentrification is though.

Granted, we should take pride in our neighborhoods.........but that wouldn't be classified as gentrification.

That's not what gentrification is though.

Granted, we should take pride in our neighborhoods.........but that wouldn't be classified as gentrification.

“the process of renovating and improving a house or district”

If we take pride and fix up our own neighborhoods we would be doing gentrifications

Speaking of which, would it be wrong for someone to organize a BBW/SSBBW walk?

I mean, if I was to do something like that........it would be to promote fat acceptance.

However, some people might take it as an insult and think I was doing it to imply that they needed to exercise or something.
Y tf u think those fat bitches walking anywhere
Geminis never learn their mother fucking lesson

View attachment 161902

Got damnit
They're an obstinate and emotional bunch

“the process of renovating and improving a house or district”

If we take pride and fix up our own neighborhoods we would be doing gentrifications

You left out a key part of the definition.

Which is:

"The process of renovating and improving a house or district.........by moving black people out and white people in........and driving up the prices in the process."

Granted, it's not stated........but it's definitely implied.

You left out a key part of the definition.

Which is:

"The process of renovating and improving a house or district.........by moving black people out and white people in........and driving up the prices in the process."

Granted, it's not stated........but it's definitely implied.

That’s not what it mean. That’s just something ppl attached to that word

You can can’t use gentrification on your own neighborhoods. If you own your house you don’t have to worry about that. Can’t get mad at ppl fixing up property they own and driving up the prices to make more money

That’s something we all should be doing. Making better neighborhoods for our selves.

You can’t use gentrification on your own neighborhoods.

If you own your house you don’t have to worry about that. Can’t get mad at ppl fixing up property they own and driving up the prices to make more money

That’s something we all should be doing. Making better neighborhoods for our selves.

I think we're saying the same thing for the most part.

The underlined is exactly what I meant in my first response.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back