Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my dads last days, and I don't know to honor his every last request no matter how unhealthy it is, or try to get him in the hospital even if its against his will.......either way I will always question if I did the right thing....today has been something else.
Log off and go spend time with him.

I am here trust me, mentally hes in a stage where he is always extremely angry, he can't help it at this point but its better to just bring him food or his drink when he yells for me and leave him to the tv.....otherwise nothing you can do to avoid pointless arguing....I know its probally frustration im trying my hardest after my moms passing I haven't really been in touch with her side of the family...and on my dads I just have one aunt and they always have had a sibling rivarly......So basically its just me and dad and I wasn't prepared for this, I supposed noone is though.

After being around for a lil minute... getting a little older...interacting with some nice people and even the wack ass people I've noticed around and generally stay away from, I've decided I'm gonna move around the site a bit more and step out of my comfort zone and maximize my ABW experience.
Are DM's included in your adventure? If they are,

5DEB5D06-8EA7-4B0E-B55F-8F53CA7680FE.gif

I think this is my dads last days, and I don't know to honor his every last request no matter how unhealthy it is, or try to get him in the hospital even if its against his will.......either way I will always question if I did the right thing....today has been something else.
Do as god would do; forgive them for they know not what they do.

The Goat
anigif_enhanced-11649-1432729611-10.gif

"The King of all rappers that ever graced the stage
or the mic, best that ever did it I'm wicked
Write a verse and flip it, melt it down to liquid
And drown shorty, fill his lungs until I rip it
Chest busts open, heart bursts and smokin
YOU SEE THAT NIGGA SON?!!!!

(Damn L, we was only jokin)"

How many niggaz u ever see go at Mike that hard?

The Goat
View attachment 92293

"The King of all rappers that ever graced the stage
or the mic, best that ever did it I'm wicked
Write a verse and flip it, melt it down to liquid
And drown shorty, fill his lungs until I rip it
Chest busts open, heart bursts and smokin
YOU SEE THAT NIGGA SON?!!!!

(Damn L, we was only jokin)"

How many niggaz u ever see go at Mike that hard?

Yeah, but who would have been saying "We was only jokin" if Mike had stepped to L?

Doris Burke just asked Mike Breen to smash...

Doris: “You bought me lunch....I’m trying to see if you’ll buy me drinks later...”

Mike Breen prolly sitting there like...

174C9EE8-10E9-4C5D-9CF9-5CE6D3F3064E.gif “Whoa...whoa bitch!! My wife watch these games!!”

Alexa just spelled supercalifragilisticexpialadocious for me. I love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back