Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Brown has more hit songs than whitney Houston ...

How crazy is it that Chris Brown is this generations Bobby Brown and they are gonna have a hard time convincing the generation after them, just how iconic Chris Brown used to be.

That means one thing, in 5 to 7 years, light skin niggaz gonna be outta style

Soooooooo fucking blown right now...

Fucking belligerent ass drunk homeless nigga outside here starting shit....

I do my best to get him to get the fuck outta here without putting my hands on dude, but he was pushing it...

He still managed to leave without me fucking him up, but somebody ended up fucking him up down the street....

Hella police, ambulances, and fire trucks all going down the street, and we can't see what's happening.

My Mexican nigga Devin go down there to see whassup..... Next thing I know people coming up the street like cops got Devin sitting in the curb with cuffs....

I try to walk down the block to see this nigga hop out the police van and try to run with cuffs on, and they tackled the fuck outta him....

Whole shit got me bugged out, cuz I could've knocked homeless nigga out like 2 hours ago and avoided all this shit... SMH

I bet the fast and furious series they will go into space(like we all said) to disable a satillite because of God's eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back