Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You a good dude for that.

Cause I've had folks die on me and we weren't speaking and I don't feel no way about it. I tried to put that shit to the side before they died and I just couldn't do it.

Accepted that I ain't that forgiving of a person.
Thank you sir.
it shocked them that i did.

i have been trying to fix alot of shit lately for my own personal reasons.

i am hella unforgiving. but how can i say im a man and im holding a grudge against a 98 yr old woman.
but its still fuck them BMs until a planet killing comet hits earth.

Thank you sir.
it shocked them that i did.

i have been trying to fix alot of shit lately for my own personal reasons.

i am hella unforgiving. but how can i say im a man and im holding a grudge against a 98 yr old woman.
but its still fuck them BMs until a planet killing comet hits earth.

I don't know the issue that caused the grudge and don't need to know. IMO it don't make you any less of a man because you are holding a grudge against someone regardless of who said person is or their age.

You made the choice to let it go and that is commendable but at the same time if you couldn't let it go ain't nothing wrong with that either. Folks have the right to feel how they want to feel about a wrong that was committed against them.

People can have their opinions on what you should do but they also aren't the aggrieved party so their view of it is different.

I’m so sleepy! I can’t sleep in cars and we got 9 hours to go! Help!

I used to strap my son in his car seat and take him for rides when he was a baby because that shit always put him to sleep...but now this lil nigga 14 and we can be goin’ tha store that’s 15 mins away...he asleep before we leave out tha neighborhood smh...I don’t know how he gonna drive next year lol

I used to strap my son in his car seat and take him for rides when he was a baby because that shit always put him to sleep...but now this lil nigga 14 and we can be goin’ tha store that’s 15 mins away...he asleep before we leave out tha neighborhood smh...I don’t know how he gonna drive next year lol
I used to do that to my son but not a lot. My friend who used to do it a lot, her kids be outta there every time she drive. It’s hard for me to sleep in the car. I gotta be alert.

Colder than a December day, I'm not the type to chase a b%tch
I told her to make me grits, then I told her to make me rich

Jeff Epstein probably got mad dirt on those like him. I want Epstein alive so that he can expose them other Hollywood pedophiles
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/invest...ks-his-neck-new-york-jail-n1034301?yptr=yahoo
Jeffrey Epstein found injured with marks on his neck in New York jail cell, sources say
He got hem'd up and they clocked JPMorgan wit a whole ship load of drugs..he got dirt on more than hollywood..hes a guy in charge of mad peoples "off shore accounts" hes got mad dirt on all sorts of people...outside of that pedo shit.

Hes not gonna make it to trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back