Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was 15 my friends down street.. i had beef with one the brothers bcuz i called the house n asked to speak to the younger bro...n i know how they got down jumpn cats/had guns

So years later the younger bro got pulled over by a cop jumped out n shot at a cop 5 times....drove his car into a ditch n ended up blowing his own head off

2 years after i saw one the dudes homie at the store...n said yeah i heard jose popped himself n smiled....well tell his brother i got that fade for him when i see him lmao

So you an asshole

When i was 15 my friends down street.. i had beef with one the brothers bcuz i called the house n asked to speak to the younger bro...n i know how they got down jumpn cats/had guns

So years later the younger bro got pulled over by a cop jumped out n shot at a cop 5 times....drove his car into a ditch n ended up blowing his own head off

2 years after i saw one the dudes homie at the store...n said yeah i heard jose popped himself n smiled....well tell his brother i got that fade for him when i see him lmao
Ain’t shit funny about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back