Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thats crazy. I'd try to get rid of some of the turtles so the fish population can go up.

Catch the turtles and relocate them to some other water close to your house or give them to some pet stores.

I get it it's nature but those turtles fucking shit up and some of them got to go.

yeah i just been avoiding it....I go out there and shoot a couple of em every now and then but its so many it makes no difference

i would need a bunch of traps to be effective imo

gonna check into it cuz there's big fish out there....I've seen them but never caught one

my country nephew caught a few one day, and the wife got one

yeah i just been avoiding it....I go out there and shoot a couple of em every now and then but its so many it makes no difference

i would need a bunch of traps to be effective imo

gonna check into it cuz there's big fish out there....I've seen them but never caught one

my country nephew caught a few one day, and the wife got one

Damn just thought you might be able to make some money off this shit. Catch one take it to a restaurant that sell turtle soup and see if they use those types of turtles if so you on and popping!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
damn I forgot you was here

dont kill me bro

these aint no cool sea turtles

its a bunch of disrespectful street turtles gettin fat off us

we stocked that pond
Damn, so to them y'all was looking out for the unfortunate and now y'all ready to evict??

Y'all just like them peoples

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
@shutupGabi @Inori

I'm going to visit this park in MD before the summer is over just because of Game of Thrones LLS
4-sm-kingslandingpark.jpg

lmao that's dope!

lmao that's dope!

The way I found out about it was fluke as hell but because of the show I'm going to visit that park.

IF MD government was smart based off the show they should put some type Game of Thrones theme playground shit there to bring visitors to park and charge for that shit.

Yall thought i was trippin when i asked this a year ago, but we got some new people here so i'll ask again.

Yall never noticed chinese people have a certain smell?

I just realized i've never had any close interactions with any Asians

there was couple at my high school but we didnt talk

Idk if my senses are getting stronger or what, but i can't even eat chinese food no more. I can smell these mfs in the food.

makes sense....every culture has a certain blend of seasonings they mainly use

so it could just be from their houses smelling like that, or even as far as it coming out of their pores (sweat, oil)

Now the deltas taking over NOLA.

I am loving this.

@AP21 I decided I need to buy property here in the next 8 months.

Anything you want to say? lets hear that hate.

Now the deltas taking over NOLA.

I am loving this.

@AP21 I decided I need to buy property here in the next 8 months.

Anything you want to say? lets hear that hate.
if the next post from you not gonna be the address to said property so you can properly get knocked tf out, then we have no further business to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back