Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting with my 4 year old and scroll pass @IP360 lil twearking gif and he's like wooooow that's a big booty. So now he keeps asking if he can see the big booty again...

giphy.gif

lol.gif

Chris Broussard put it all out there on Undisputed today.

Got into colorism, lightskin/darkskin animosity, players hating on Steph Curry for being lightskin.......yet, most of them still going after lightskin women.

And talked about how all the mulatto players coming into the NBA now are the product of ballplayers back in the day fucking white women.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

Chris Broussard put it all out there on Undisputed today.

Got into colorism, lightskin/darkskin animosity, players hating on Steph Curry for being lightskin.......yet, most of them still going after lightskin women.

And talked about how all the mulatto players coming into the NBA now are the product of ballplayers back in the day fucking white women.

View attachment 145442

I like they brought this up.

Its something how 400+ years later, this shyt STILL affects us

Nobody hates Steph curry cause he’s light skinned.

he doesnt look "tough".....which is often associated with dark skin in our community

how long has the lightskin niggas soft thing been a joke?

I dont think they hate him, but they dont respect him

he smiles during games, talks friendly to opponents no matter the score, and looks like a kid

all while gettin buckets....hell nah they dont like that lol

he doesnt look "tough".....which is often associated with dark skin in our community

how long has the lightskin niggas soft thing been a joke?

I dont think they hate him, but they dont respect him

he smiles during games, talks friendly to opponents no matter the score, and looks like a kid

all while gettin buckets....hell nah they dont like that lol

Light skin=soft been a thing since I was a lil light skinned nigga fighting just to prove I wasn’t soft...and this was early 80’s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back