Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworker said that him and his homeboy supposed to had went to the club together along with some other people, but he couldn't go because he couldn't find a babysitter. His home boy said "when you get in the club, then go live so I can spot the chicks in the club too". He enters the club, then go live with him on the line. He was scoping the scene with his phone. So his home boy was telling him to pick specific chicks to get on the live, so he can holla at them smh.

My coworker said that him and his homeboy supposed to had went to the club together along with some other people, but he couldn't go because he couldn't find a babysitter. His home boy said "when you get in the club, then go live so I can spot the chicks in the club too". He enters the club, then go live with him on the line. He was scoping the scene with his phone. So his home boy was telling him to pick specific chicks to get on the live, so he can holla at them smh.
Bums

I forgot how fun boarderlands is. BL2 and the presequel are out on ps+ for free and my son and I have been playing part 2 and having a blast... no pun... the presequel is lame w it’s antigravity and O2 worry. If you have PS+ y’all should get it

Calm down. I was walking down the street at night looking for help. You was loading tires into a Volvo.

LMFAOOOO

that nigga stopped like Hay Kandy Pants!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back