Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do chew the little straws once I leave the establishment

But not while drinking

@Chicity not to scust-shame you or nothing...

But plasticwear is only supposed to be for limited uses cause it's damn near impossible to fully clean.

Bet the same ones talking shit about ya nasty ass chewed up straw been using the same tupperware since it stopped being the original container they bought them for!

When the last time y'all changed all y'all plastic wear out?

I only use glass containers cause I never trusted plastic.

Glad I was right.

But plasticwear is only supposed to be for limited uses cause it's damn near impossible to fully clean.

Bet the same ones talking shit about ya nasty ass chewed up straw been using the same tupperware since it stopped being the original container they bought them for!

What about Nalgene bottles? I use those.

Never heard of them but I like the taste of water out of a stainless steel container.. Just tastes purer to me, plus it keeps the water temp

Im sure you've seen a ton of them, they look/feel like plastic, but apparently its a different plastic like material that can handle hot temperatures and what not. They look like this:

802a09bc-226d-4b6a-a7dc-fd4b0ca787a0._SL300__.png

I hate using the stainless steel ones lol. Turn the water all metallic like to me. Ill use one if its all i got, but i prefer the Nalgene.

I want to get me one of these badass Yeti Ramblers. Keeps drinks cold or hot:

703919m14_ts.jpg

Shiiieeettt....I think I got some now that need to be tossed out

I laughed...ENTIRELY too hard at this. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back