Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the default layout lol I'll keep it like this until I add the new layout later today.

Was about to go to the gym today, but realized I've got some rotten gas.

Last time I went to the gym like that, I got the bubble guts as soon as I got in the locker room.

Luckily the gym floor has 2 private bathrooms with a sink, so I managed to change into my gym clothes in time to make it into one of the bathrooms and take a massive diarrhea dump.

Thankfully, the bathroom wasn't occupied at the time..........and there was plenty of toilet paper there.

Having a bathroom with a sink is helpful as well because I was able to make self-made wet wipes by running water on the toilet paper before I wiped myself.

Surprisingly, that was the only time I had to take a dump during the course of my workout.

Last time I had to go to the bathroom about 3 or 4 times.

Didn't wanna risk it today though.

My dilemma right now is, I'm not really hungry.............but I know I have to eat something in order to induce a bowel movement.

Thing is, I'm trying to lose weight.........and there's no telling how much I'd have to eat in order to make that happen.

Haven't worked out since this past Tuesday, so I'm definitely gonna have to go to the gym tomorrow.

For now, however, I'm probably gonna take a nap in a few minutes...........get up at 10 to watch Bill Maher........and probably end up going to bed around 3 or 4am.

You ever tried intermediate fasting?

I've tried it, but I can't seem to maintain it for more than once a week.

Now, I don't know if I'm doing it like other people do, but.......for me........it's basically at least 16 hours between my last meal of the day and my first meal the following day.

Last meal is usually around 5pm..........1st meal is usually around 1pm.

This layout ugly af yo lmao

Anyway....I know you asked deadeye and not us but I was just looking at ways to do it as a woman. I saw something that it doesn't work as well for us cuz calorie restriction is harder on women. but it's suggested to do a 14-10 type schedule. So fast 14 hrs with a 10 hr window.

I dl'd a few apps to see how I could work it out aaaaannnndd..that shit ain't possible for me lmao. I got 2 jobs so I'm awake too long to go that long without eating. If I had 1 job and a regular sleeping schedule i could probly do it tho.

What's it like living in Raleigh, NC & Charleston, SC as black people. See two work opportunities down that way and want a lil info before I decide to apply.

Wife wants to relocate and I'm a DC nigga till the death of me and beyond but as I've grown I'm more open to the move for now.

All I know is that its cheaper in NC...ESPECIALLY than DC and there will always be a decent parking space lol

Her: Can you believe it's been 8 years already? It doesn't seem like it.

Me: Sometimes life comes at you like a bowling ball.

Pray for me y'all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back