Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:

I might be doing one of the updates today. So the site might be down for a while. I'll let yall know how long it may be.

With the upgrade, a lot of the small features will be gone because i have to purchase them all over again for the new software.

The ABW Bucks will still be available, however everybody might have to start from scratch again. :yikes1:

We'll be taking a minor step back for the next couple weeks, but ABW will be way better for the long run. Especially with ABW becoming an app and allowing people to receive notifications on their phone, etc.

I'll keep yall posted.

Stop messing with things, I don't like change lol.

I do not wanna leave Jamaica but I can’t do one more day with this girl!

I just wanna tell the world about everything she did and the audacity of her to say some things she said.

I had so much fun despite how annoyed I was with her.

Fuck You.
source.gif

Do it work for iOS?

If not leave it alone.

The upgrade I'm working on atm will only allow android users to receive notifications on their phone. The software creators are in talks with apple to make it available for ios users.

However, the ABW app will allow both iphone and android users to receive notifications. With that said, the experience on the app will differ from how it is on the browser. The app won't have all of the features we've grown used to at first but it'll gradually get better with time. The ABW app will hopefully be available by the end of the week.

I just wanna tell the world about everything she did and the audacity of her to say some things she said.

Do what you do best and make it into a thread

I usually don't give a fuck about folks business but your updates on this trip has me interested in all the bullshit your friend did and what she said

Does she know u was talking shit about her to ur internet friends?

i remember when Goldie was calling the shortcut on the home screen an app.....now we getting the real thing

look at God!!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back