Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggas gettin extra weird with the hair out here

the teenagers dont bother me....even college kids

but 30+ with the fade/braids combo, platinum blonde with a bun

CHILL THE FUCK OUT

Random white lady: "You two look like the basketball type. Who you think is going #1 in the draft tonite?"

*realizes she's talkin to me and my classmate sittin on the ground...aka...the 2 brothas...and bypasses my other classmate...the white guy*

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

LOOK LIKE the basketball type?

Random white lady: "You two look like the basketball type. Who you think is going #1 in the draft tonite?"

*realizes she's talkin to me and my classmate sittin on the ground...aka...the 2 brothas...and bypasses my other classmate...the white guy*

View attachment 142770

LOOK LIKE the basketball type?
Lol.."u two look like some niggaz"

Its funny, in my mind I'd assume if she even has to ask that, she has no idea about anything basketball..that being as such, she wants dick and that's her best jumper for the situation..

But in my mind, every woman wants to fuck me..so...ya know

I spent the last 30 mins lookin for the gif with the lil african kid in deep thought. Anybody know where that's at?

lmaoooo

they woulda held your ass in contempt down here

I remember when i went with my shirt out one time.....cuz im grown, right?.......niggas made me tuck that shit in

what about them court pants bruh

Judge done fired that ass up huh? had your ass bout in tears huh?
Wrong!

I ain't even seen the judge. Had a sidebar with the cop that pulled me over and walked out 2mins later. No fine. No points. No worries

But I would have been sobbing like a toddler b. 3 places I never wanna go. Mexico, @Beta home, and a prison/jail/county lock up in the south. No thank you sir

Wrong!

I ain't even seen the judge. Had a sidebar with the cop that pulled me over and walked out 2mins later. No fine. No points. No worries

But I would have been sobbing like a toddler b. 3 places I never wanna go. Mexico, @Beta home, and a prison/jail/county lock up in the south. No thank you sir
Mexico was cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back