Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t had a drink in years but I’m seriously considering getting an alcoholic slushy

I swear people tell me the wildest shit I’m glad they feel comfortable though and I’m grateful for them keeping me updated and stuff lol

Nipsey aint teach yall nothin? It's all about balance fam.
Cuz niggas aint following his message.
Niggas like to listen cuz others were listening but no one really trying to hear it.

I been speaking about balance and always get hate.
I'm on the hunt now.

https://5newsonline.com/2014/05/06/man-arrested-after-video-of-cat-being-kicked-goes-viral/

"A man seen on video luring a stray cat, patting the cat on the head and then viciously kicking it in the stomach- sending the feline sailing 20 feet through the air — was arrested Monday afternoon, CBS New York reported.

Andre Robinson, 21, was busted after the video was posted Friday on Facebook and caused an uproar among animal lovers.

He was arrested and charged with aggravated animal cruelty. He was released without bail and ordered to return to court on June 9.

Robinson has a lengthy arrest record, which includes a knife-point robbery, according to 1010 WINS, CBS Radio in New York.
"

View attachment 133435
Good riddance. I hope he gets shanked

Just thought of something ill..

Yo, check it, know how evolution happens so slowly and gradually over time that we rarely if ever get to witness it? Which by human standards is a good thing cause humans by and large are adverse to change.

Think about the evolution of the Giraffe over how many of thousands years. If humans were able to notice a animal over the course of say 10 years had grown its neck 4 ft more than normal for that animal. Humans would not have left it alone, would put it in a lab to figure out why, and thus the Giraffe would never have happened.

I think that the evolution of man has been tried to be triggered one hundred times over, but man has snuffed it out because it wasnt the creation of man. What ever we were to evolve to, it was different, it was taken away from the species to be studied and not allowed to assimilate as it naturally would.

But evolution is created by nature, the one force stronger than man on this planet is nature. Evolution is so much better than man that evolution has found a way to evolve man with mans help, without mans full awareness of it happening.

Peep it, know how we are all freaking out about "our data"? Our data is our metaphorical living DNA..right? So here are all these companies trying to get as much data on us as they can. The reason being so they can specifically, positively, and largely target exactly what it is that you need to make you feel whole.

That's all ads are..hey you need this..you need this because you want this..you want this because it makes you...Like You.

The only evolution of man that keeps us alive will be the evolution of the mind. The acceptance of self..with the data that these companies receive and are able to accurately pin point exactly what we need..as each individual..not a targeted group as old advertisements went..but as a target individuals.

Exactly what you need to feel whole the better it gets. The closer individuals get to feeling and becoming whole..thus the closer we get to our evolution.

cEgYAvI.png
I'm the smartest nigga in the world b..I fucking love myself

Last edited:
I piss my self off when I entertain reading half of whatever particular post you make then the smileys just put me over the top

View attachment 133619
Burh I aint mad at you not being able to get it..I'd be a virus to snuff out if enough people actual understood, believed, and attributed this belief to be. I'm just pointing out to those that do get..

I figured it out before u did

I'm smarter than yall
:kellz1:

u know ..:js4:
cause I'm competitive..ion actually give a fuck about what happens to yall

Just thought of something ill..

Yo, check it, know how evolution happens so slowly and gradually over time that we rarely if ever get to witness it? Which by human standards is a good thing cause humans by and large are adverse to change.

Think about the evolution of the Giraffe over how many of thousands years. If humans were able to notice a animal over the course of say 10 years had grown its neck 4 ft more than normal for that animal. Humans would not have left it alone, would put it in a lab to figure out why, and thus the Giraffe would never have happened.

I think that the evolution of man has been tried to be triggered one hundred times over, but man has snuffed it out because it wasnt the creation of man. What ever we were to evolve to, it was different, it was taken away from the species to be studied and not allowed to assimilate as it naturally would.

But evolution is created by nature, the one force stronger than man on this planet is nature. Evolution is so much better than man that evolution has found a way to evolve man with mans help, without mans full awareness of it happening.

Peep it, know how we are all freaking out about "our data"? Our data is our metaphorical living DNA..right? So here are all these companies trying to get as much data on us as they can. The reason being so they can specifically, positively, and largely target exactly what it is that you need to make you feel whole.

That's all ads are..hey you need this..you need this because you want this..you want this because it makes you...Like You.

The only evolution of man that keeps us alive will be the evolution of the mind. The acceptance of self..with the data that these companies receive and are able to accurately pin point exactly what we need..as each individual..not a targeted group as old advertisements went..but as a target individuals.

Exactly what you need to feel whole the better it gets. The closer individuals get to feeling and becoming whole..thus the closer we get to our evolution.

View attachment 133618
I'm the smartest nigga in the world b..I fucking love myself

This is the thought process that will lead to the inevitable marrying of man and machine.

They have created a whole generation that is so dependant on technology that the idea of the medling of machine and man will be perceived as ideal under the disguise of convenience.

Thats the next step in "evolution".

I'm sure that has never happened

Also, if you not putting ice in ya cereal you ain't living right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back