Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never wanted to be famous but after seeing certain people die recently. It has been confirmed I really don't want to be famous people weird as fuck and don't even know/see it cause so many other people on that same shit.

I gotb3 removed this time i got the first one in 14. That numbing shit did nothing and hearing it made ut terrible and the pressure. They got one. But broke off a crown on the other one that caused me pain for years. And gave me TMJ which i thought was something else for the longest.

I was pissed. And they were black
Same thing here.

The part that pissed me off is how shocked the nigga was about how large my roots were.... Like he was calling in nurses n everything cuz he never saw roots that big...

And I'm thinking...

Bitch didn't u just see these in the X-ray?

It was a slow burn, cuz I was trying so hard to stay calm. But once I got pissed I lit into homie....I cussed him out, cussed everybody out.

When I came back to get the stitches taken out, I cussed him out again and told him he lucky I don't sue..... They ended up taking a huge chunk off my bill, and gave us some free services. But I'm done with dentist.

I got 2 of the 4 removed.....I haven't had any pain since.... So he at least did the job right. But the pain I felt when that numbing medicine wore off was easily the worst pain of my life.

I cried n everything. Which made me even more mad

Same thing here.

The part that pissed me off is how shocked the nigga was about how large my roots were.... Like he was calling in nurses n everything cuz he never saw roots that big...

And I'm thinking...

Bitch didn't u just see these in the X-ray?

It was a slow burn, cuz I was trying so hard to stay calm. But once I got pissed I lit into homie....I cussed him out, cussed everybody out.

When I came back to get the stitches taken out, I cussed him out again and told him he lucky I don't sue..... They ended up taking a huge chunk off my bill, and gave us some free services. But I'm done with dentist.

I got 2 of the 4 removed.....I haven't had any pain since.... So he at least did the job right. But the pain I felt when that numbing medicine wore off was easily the worst pain of my life.

I cried n everything. Which made me even more mad

Shit traumatized me cuz i told him i got tmj they acted like it was my fault like the fuck.

It is this girl on FB that waves at me almost everyday since September. I trade energies and wave back. The problem is that she never say anything except one time, she inbox "hey" then I replied back "hey what's up". Instead of replying back; the next day she waved again

giphy.gif

So now Im keeping the incoming message on unread until further notice

That "I got the day off" breakfast be hitting different. Put my foot in this muthafucka today.

Listening to Budden podcast. They just said Rory got an album out. WTF type of album does he have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back