Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-ci and JoJo all my life

for a mother birthday tribute song?

lmao idk bruh let me put that shit on real quick tho

I also thought about stevie wonders isnt she lovely but niggas in the comments saying the shit is for a baby girl

smh

EDIT: Nah, I cant do Kci and Jojo bruh the lyrics clearly talking about a female love interest.

Ayo I need some help asap

Im putting together this lil picture slideshow for someones mom. Her birthday is tomorrow and they throwing her a surprise party..

What songs would go good for slideshow like this? its gonna feature pictures of her from a child up until today.

I already put Pharrell Happy as one song (Not my choice) and the video is gonna end w/ Stevie Wonders Happy Birthday song.. I need like 2 songs to go in between.

Was gonna go w/ Kanyes Hey Mama for one song but idk about that shit..

Boys to men mama

Dear mama instrumental

I also thought about stevie wonders isnt she lovely but niggas in the comments saying the shit is for a baby girl

smh

EDIT: Nah, I cant do Kci and Jojo bruh the lyrics clearly talking about a female love interest.

Boys to men mama

Dear mama instrumental

THIS!

I did one for my ex for her mama's bday party.

1st section...pics of her mama. Pics when she was younger up to current (I had Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" playin)

2nd section...pics of my ex and her sis. Baby pics, kid pics, older pics, etc. (this is where I had Boys II Men "Mama" playin during the slide show)

3rd section...pics of her father and other relatives that passed. Ex told me that one had folks cryin. (had Boys II Men & Mariah Carey's "One Sweet Day" playin)

Final section...overall collection of family pics. (I think I had MJB "Family Affair" on this one)

I enjoyed doin it...but that shyt was hard work! Especially tryin to get the timing right. Then...I had to transfer it to a DVD burner. Thank gawd for my Apple macbook.

smh

Not a death or anybody hurt or harmed but phone call at 8:35 am just fucked up my whole day.

I really don't like early morning phone calls its usually not good news.

Boys to men mama

Dear mama instrumental

They aint want me to use either one of those but you already know those were my go to tracks from the jump!

I ended up going w/ Super Woman & it moved her daughter to tears when she watched the preview so I think I nailed that shit

WE OUTCHEA!!!!

59350627_2333670816671392_3392983022348271616_n.jpg

91cd20fb-637e-4cf5-abc3-984ec9ee52ab-USA2019_02822.jpg

Also did yall know that for the first time ever Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss America are all black?

Black_women_pageant_winners_-_BOTWC_1024x1024.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back