Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a study guide for this test I'm preparing for and I realized I don't really know how to write on paper anymore. That shit felt foreign af.

Whatever amount I can write on paper within an hr, I can type the same amount within 3 mins. I just wasted an hr trying to write in my composition book smh

Reactions: 1/2
I'm working on a study guide for this test I'm preparing for and I realized I don't really know how to write on paper anymore. That shit felt foreign af.

Whatever amount I can write on paper within an hr, I can type the same amount within 3 mins. I just wasted an hr trying to write in my composition book smh
I felt the same way when I had to write in paper again when I got a new job last year.
Shit was odd.

And I type pretty well, but I write much faster. Depending on how neat I make it

:df4:

This basically tha same scenario that got me fucked up my 1 and only year in college...I “smart assed” my way thru high school never studying and never going to a library...fuck around and got in college and went to tha library and saw all these people wit’ their highlighter markers and sticky notes, studying and marking key paragraphs and shit...I remember thinking “I wonder WTF they highlighting?! How they know what’s important?!” So I just started highlighting shit in my book...after 30 minutes and an entire 3 chapters of highlighted pages I gave TF up and went to tha cafe and did what I knew how to do...gamble, hustle, smoke and talk rap smh

This basically tha same scenario that got me fucked up my 1 and only year in college...I “smart assed” my way thru high school never studying and never going to a library...fuck around and got in college and went to tha library and saw all these people wit’ their highlighter markers and sticky notes, studying and marking key paragraphs and shit...I remember thinking “I wonder WTF they highlighting?! How they know what’s important?!” So I just started highlighting shit in my book...after 30 minutes and an entire 3 chapters of highlighted pages I gave TF up and went to tha cafe and did what I knew how to do...gamble, hustle, smoke and talk rap smh
Is this from a rapper’s autobiography?

I bought a key lime drink yesterday but waited until today to drink it. My face when the taste registered on my buds for the first time ever

giphy.gif

The most sourest drink I ever had

Is this from a rapper’s autobiography?

Yeah...

Unsung-“Word..Life: Maaaan...WTF Happened?! It’s real out here in these streets!! Life’s not an issue of The Source magazine!! Nigga you knew good and fuckin’ well you wasn’t gonna be a drug dealer OR rapper when you grew up smh!!”

Whatever the tasks, do them slowly and with ease, in mind- fulness. Don't do any task in order to get it over with. Resolve to do each job in a relaxed way, with all your attention. Enjoy and be one with your work. Without this, the day of mindful- ness will be of no value at all. The feeling that any task is a nuisance will soon disappear if it is done in mindfulness. Take the example of the Zen Masters. No matter what task or motion they undertake, they do it slowly and evenly, without reluctance.

its sumn in the air in walmart

aight boom I need toothpaste and milk.........

daaaaamn I aint know they had loofah's w/ the soap already in em.......

when these cinnamon toast crunch churro's came out? fuck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back