Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think first she'd have to define 'compliment'
Aint nuffin to define....

She felt complimented....

Not once, not twice............ But a FEW times...

But it's cool, complementing a woman over 3 times in one conversation is completely innocent.....

:hahaha:

Before we left the office. The boss seat a damn email saying starting Monday we going from Business Casual to Business Formal.

:pathetic:

I know most yall dont go to church like that or celebrate holidays deeply but yall doing anything for easter with kids and stuff. This tornado watch blew me.

If most of the illegal immigrants were of African descent and not mostly latin would black americans be more with it? I know niggas that live in the southwest say that immigrants can ruin their chances at jobs and they bring some racism. @konceptjones

If most of the illegal immigrants were of African descent and not mostly latin would black americans be more with it? I know niggas that live in the southwest say that immigrants can ruin their chances at jobs and they bring some racism. @konceptjones
Talk to Niggas in LA, some former predominantly black areas in LA are now 60 to 70% Hispanic....now I ain’t saying they illegal immigrants but u get where I’m going w this

Talk to Niggas in LA, some former predominantly black areas in LA are now 60 to 70% Hispanic....now I ain’t saying they illegal immigrants but u get where I’m going w this

I mean but at the same time the soutwest used to just be Mexico i cant expect to not see latinos in places named in Spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back