Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Thor let me telling what living with a daughter gonna be like b

She’s gonna walk past the 3 other bathrooms in your house to barge in your bathroom while your in there and tell you she gotta pee

When you point out that there’s 3 other bathrooms she can use she going to remind you that you’re in ‘her bathroom’
:foh5:

Can’t wait for that fam.

I just feel sorry for my boys. Especially the baby. They gon be damn near in the same grade.

I can just hear it right now. “I’m going get my brothers”

Lmao

Anyone else do this while bored at work..

I think of an imagery relationship between two r&b artists, male and female. I imagine a break up between them, and them writing songs back and forth answering the message to the song tossed at them.

This week its been Micheal Jackson vs Tamia. Of course I remove the actually history of the two. Then I take each song and place them in order in a playlist. She sings to him, he sings to her. It adds a interesting dynamic to listening to music.

I might try fake hip hop beef next

Anyone else do this while bored at work..

I think of an imagery relationship between two r&b artists, male and female. I imagine a break up between them, and them writing songs back and forth answering the message to the song tossed at them.

This week its been Micheal Jackson vs Tamia. Of course I remove the actually history of the two. Then I take each song and place them in order in a playlist. She sings to him, he sings to her. It adds a interesting dynamic to listening to music.

I might try fake hip hop beef next

ljidx8n4m2q21 (1).gif

Happy congratulations on the baby girl Thor.

Don't switch up either. Everybody told me I was gonna treat the girl different....

"riight"

I treat her ass the same way I treat the boy.... We practice equality in this house

@Mr Litty you still think bum ass Rihanna got anything on this
FancySnoopyBeardeddragon.gif

Yall ever drive to get on the Interstate on the on ramp. You look in ur side view and theres are car in the lane u need to merge in. The car is far enough back where all u need is to gain a lil more speed, and u can over take them as u merge..

Then that mufucka got the nerve to hit their high beams like...they're giving u permission to do some shit u was gone do anyway.

Fuck that..nah u go...:Pathetic:nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back