Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My squad is your 2018-2019 champs book it now

Nah didn't smash it was gift she know the family and gave us the runt of the litter. Her and my aunt are cool and she knew my son wanted a dog.
That's awesome
Shit, wish I had that hook up
My squad vs your squad NC game
Book it

My squad is your 2018-2019 champs book it now

Nah didn't smash it was gift she know the family and gave us the runt of the litter. Her and my aunt are cool and she knew my son wanted a dog.
Forgot you were a Duke fan. I hate Duke with a passion as I'm a Tarheel to the core.

But got damn it's fun to watch them play this year.

It's still fuck Duke though.

Forgot you were a Duke fan. I hate Duke with a passion as I'm a Tarheel to the core.

Fuck them niggas .....only cuz of the hype....Zion caught a simple windmill yesterday shit was on ESPN all night....they acting like they never seen niggas dunk before....

Say cuz I'm going to put some respect on DUKE name and capitalize those 4 letters.

Come to Charlotte and meet up at Twin Peaks and watch DUKE and UNC play this year. It's a damn Superbowl party in there lol

@DOS_patos @sionforgot to put u on game there was a managing personal wealth seminar this past week in Boston ...ends tomorrow ....a good number of the countries billionaires were on deck ....would ve been a great networking event for y’all

Say cuz I'm going to put some respect on DUKE name and capitalize those 4 letters.

Come to Charlotte and meet up at Twin Peaks and watch DUKE and UNC play this year. It's a damn Superbowl party in there lol
I’d fuck w it if I didn’t already know Duke was gonna run them niggas off the court...how much y’all paid for this recruiting class? Don’t lie to me

Bet. Funny thing is though, any bar you go to in NC for a Carolina/Duke game is poppin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back