Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to work this morning to ambulances in the front of the building. Wondering wtf is going on i run in and find out one of our patients died this morning. Its gonna be a monday today. Dude had heart problems, but going through alcohol withdrawal definitely did not help a bit. RIP to the guy trying to get better.

Just got through watching a 15 minute mini-documentary on John Wayne Gracy.......he was a bisexual serial killer that dressed like a clown and buried 27 male bodies in the crawlspace under his front porch where he lived with his wife and daughters.......what in the entire f*ck

Last edited:
lol Dame's face in those pictures makes it look like he's in the relationship because every rich nigga is required to have at least one white woman on his resume.

On a completely different note, this white boy right here kept it all the way real on the subject of blacks and gun ownership particularly with regards to starting a black gun club.

Soooo Dame Dash says white people are all culture vultures how do y'all feel about him dating a white girl ??

dame_gf3.png

raquel-horn-and-entrepreneur-damon-dash-attend-the-beyond-cocktail-picture-id679475676

tenor.gif

Just dusted this sleeve of GirlScout shortbread joints

i was gonna save some for work but.. what had happened was

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just got through watching a 15 minute mini-documentary on John Wayne Gracy.......he was a bisexual serial killer that dressed like a clown and buried 27 male bodies in the crawlspace under his front porch where he lived with his wife and daughters.......what in the entire f*ck

There's a movie about his life called "To catch a killer". He was a sick fuck lol.

If you're (LR) and donated a couple days ago, send me a message telling me it's you. I'm just now seeing your donation.

Our server host was fuckin up on their end again, sorry about that.

Jerry Springer's final thoughts prevented me to make a lot of mistakes.
Take. Care of yourself aaaaaand each other

Immediately after a midget goat fucker fuck his wife's daughter and best friend then had a knock down drag out food fight on stage where Steve unwittingly grabbed a titty

I gotta say as ignorant as that show was in bringing us low lifes and trash of debaucherous behavior, jerry always came with some heat on the final thought. If i was reluctantly tuned in i at least made sure never to miss it n always wondered if other ppl slept on that segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back