Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The University of Tennessee will begin providing free tuition to Tennessee residents starting the fall of 2020.

Interim university President Randy Boyd announced Thursday that tuition and fees will be covered for students with annual household incomes of less than $50,000.

Boyd said that the university isn't "just for the wealthy or the elite. This is a school for everyone."

Both incoming students and those already enrolled in 2020 will be eligible. Shorten the Waiting List. You Can Make a Difference by Being a Living Kidney Donor.

Five years ago, Tennessee became the first state to make community college tuition-free for new high school graduates. It later expanded that program to allow older adults.

State commitments have enabled 46 percent of UT students to graduate without debt.

Bruh its just my name not like its a social and fb is public. If it was a dm thats dofferent.
It was a post you made with ya name on it, first and last. But you don't care so fuck it

But......

There was a time where this was all I would need to ruin this guy s life but I have matured

We delete shit like that for a reason. But you don't care, so fuck it

It was a post you made with ya name on it, first and last. But you don't care so fuck it

But......

We delete shit like that for a reason. But you don't care, so fuck it

I get your point but its nothing to fear from any nigga on this site for knowing my real name. Yall gotta relax. And it seems you upset that im not adamant. I just wanted to know what the post was. But its deleted

Hell czar and I know each other offline and knows I would never do anything malicious

your trigger happy ass not only killed my fun but threw a cape on for a nigga that dont need saving

next time when you suit up, make sure the bat call has been sent out

silly rabbit

I get your point but its nothing to fear from any nigga on this site for knowing my real name. Yall gotta relax. And it seems you upset that im not adamant. I just wanted to know what the post was. But its deleted
You asked and I told you

Why would I be upset about your info?

You don't care so.......don't care......

see when you do clown shit
Hell czar and I know each other offline and knows I would never do anything malicious

your trigger happy ass not only killed my fun but threw a cape on for a nigga that dont need saving

next time when you suit up, make sure the bat call has been sent out

silly rabbit
Either y'all care.....or y'all don't care

Post it again, I lol'd the first time. I'll lol again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back