Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a tall person, I find it disrespectful for short people to have on high water pants unless they're old pants.

As a tall person, I find it disrespectful for short people to have on high water pants unless they're old pants.
I should of took the pic of this old guy in his high-waters and ankle socks last week..it would have been the perfect visual for today

Yo..I'm tryna see something, and this can become a thread is it becomes alot of conversation.

But for those of yall that have a S/O with a Facebook page. Go check and see if she gets way more likes and comments when shes solo in a pic, as opposed to when shes with you in a pic. I dont care about the likes and comments, I just concerned with the supportive energy of her "friends" when shes alone and when she's with you.

Or he..for the women who have a S/O

Mad ima have to skip the gym again. Which also shows im washed cause 5 years ago id work through the pain.

Sad but I think im at the point where I gotta hang up the treadmill and get on the elliptical with the old people. Smmfh

Mad ima have to skip the gym again. Which also shows im washed cause 5 years ago id work through the pain.

Sad but I think im at the point where I gotta hang up the treadmill and get on the elliptical with the old people. Smmfh
I got on the treadmill and was drenched in sweat and I didnt even do a full mile lmao

Said fuck it and went to free weights

Ayo race, we in the same circles.... You've popped up on my time line a few times lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back