Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an Eamon kinda mood today

"fuck all those kisses, they didnt mean jack
fuck you you hoe, i dont want you back"

No Oscar's thread so I'll post this right here... Serena never plays herself when it comes to how she dress and type of make up she wears with the string festures she has.

So ummmmmmmmmmmmm @Kandy we ready to get this workout going today or you still recuperating from your NOLA nights?
I thought about you on my way home. Last night was hell for me when I got back in town and I’m in the bed sick as hell! I’m not gonna go to the gym but when I do get the strength to get up, I’m gonna go find me something healthy to eat. I took some medicine. I might feel better in a few hours and might feel good enough for a workout.

I thought about you on my way home. Last night was hell for me when I got back in town and I’m in the bed sick as hell! I’m not gonna go to the gym but when I do get the strength to get up. I’m gonna go find me something healthy to eat. I took some medicine. I might feel better in a few hours.
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! If you had NOLA tap water that may be the culprit...always made me sick as a kid. Take your time and get better. No sense making it worse by going before your body is ready. We have time. I downloaded an app to help me help you. I'm gonna be on yo ass, pause. But we can go to the beach once you hit your goal and fuck up some relationships in our two pieces...lol

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!! If you had NOLA tap water that may be the culprit...always made me sick as a kid. Take your time and get better. No sense making it worse by going before your body is ready. We have time. I downloaded an app to help me help you. I'm gonna be on yo ass, pause. But we can go to the beach once you hit your goal and fuck up some relationships in our two pieces...lol
I’m with the shits!!!! Yass gawd!

I’m sick because we was on Bourbon in the rain and I was out there dancing in the rain for beads. I got my shit tho. This isn’t the half I had gave a lot to my friends. They were lacking.
5AAF5163-595B-4F31-B652-2BB12A6E5BB5.jpeg

Nigga did you not have your coffee this morning? What's with the hostility and quoting wack r&b artist? Go start over chief.

the artist may have been wack...no argument here

but the words were not sir

enjoy the rest of black history month sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back