Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
they say it works bruh because when u got him in the wheel barrel position u suppose to walk backwards w/ him and he cant bite you.

I guess doin tht buys the person whos being attacked some time to get away but yea then you stuck trying to find a way out yourself lmao gues u just gotta hope the dog aint got no beef with you once you release those back legs
I would have ran over all 3 of they monkey asses and called it a spare

I aint got time to be playing wheelbarrel with a dog

Maaaan...one of these residents, older autistic cat, went to Walmart today and bought some new shoes...this dude legit done loosened and fastened these Velcro shits about 1000 times since he got back smh...I’m willing to bet if he had a full length mirror he’d be in that bitch checkin’ them shits out like tomorrow is tha 1st day of school

Last edited:
Maaaan...one of these residents, older autistic cat, went to Walmart today and bought some new shoes...this dude legit done loosened and fastened these Velcro shits m about 1000 times since he got back smh...I’m willing to bet if he had a full length mirror he’d be in that bitch checkin’ them shits out like tomorrow is tha 1st day of school

Lmaooooo. You going straight to hell.

I agree, but the amount of dumb owners who have pits makes it not worth the risk. There's hundreds of stories of kids and mfs getting their limbs ripped off by a pit.

its some people out here that dont deserve pets period

its a lot of people like that on my block

motherfuckers be buying cats and dogs n shit but wont keep them home, its almost like they buy them just to free them in the neighborhood

Maaaan...one of these residents, older autistic cat, went to Walmart today and bought some new shoes...this dude legit done loosened and fastened these Velcro shits about 1000 times since he got back smh...I’m willing to bet if he had a full length mirror he’d be in that bitch checkin’ them shits out like tomorrow is tha 1st day of school

New shoes always get niggas hype.

The world that exist in my head is a sick place. Sometimes my mind creates reasons for shit happening that when I find out the actual reason for the shit happening. It be so simplistic, but my mind always goes into who shot JFK type shit. Where even ya grandma is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back