Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traditional way, open 100 furniture shops in a 15 mile radius that are always empty yet never shut down

I SWEAR that's how they do it here in Chinatown.

My wife and I always comment on how they got aaaaall these shops sellin all the same shit that's always empty but them bitches never go out of business. I keep saying they're nothing but fronts. Same for the restaurants, there's more restaurants than there are people eating in them and they stay open.

I'm feeling romantic, shit sucks cause my heart always write a check that my mind ain't willing to make payments on in latter days.

I mean, you do this romantic shit and get the reaction you expect to get. Then a couple days later when u wanna just be left alone. She won't leave your presence and she wants affection.

The type of affection that..don't, lead to sex. And your just there...holding her..like

76c7f830-49d5-0133-0a8e-0e76e5725d9d.gif

Da fuck did I do?

I SWEAR that's how they do it here in Chinatown.

My wife and I always comment on how they got aaaaall these shops sellin all the same shit that's always empty but them bitches never go out of business. I keep saying they're nothing but fronts. Same for the restaurants, there's more restaurants than there are people eating in them and they stay open.

Man furniture shops and piano shops, always one down every alleyway.

Look dusty as fuck can’t even see a workforce, yet it’s always open but empty.

No way those companies are making legal money consistently.

Having a great movement must release certain endorphins, I was just taking a squat staring blissfully at the ground in a fucking trance or something, I lost time

Chick on Instagram hit me up and ask if I'm interested in her premium. Told her unless she has a magical pussy that can tell me the scores for this sunday's games. I ain't paying for what's already free on the internet. She ask if I seen pics of her pussy and where. Told her pics of pussy are free on the internet, I'll just imagine it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back