Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ being a serial killer when uber has all your info and the victim's phone relays everything and they would figure it out in about 4 days

Lol @ shooting niggas in your car and cleaning the shit up over and over

Sion, you should've added that it was all a dream at the end

Really dope idea for a movie:

It would be a thriller. It would be about a serial killer that is an Uber driver and picks up people and shoots them to death. Assigned to the case is an ambitious rookie cop looking to make a difference in the department and a senior detective that's burned out and wants something to live for once again. It would be set in California or New York.

Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch (Uber driver), Liam Neeson (senior detective), Lupita Nuongo (ambitious rookie cop). Directed by Christopher Nolan.
Should be a thread..dope ideas for movies

How yall feel when someone you secretly dont like, gives you well wishes when they hear bad news about u through the grape vine. As far as me..

Them:heard the news, me and my family praying for u

Me in my head::host:suck a dick

"people" dont hear news about me....

now I DO low key hate when people Im not fond of try to be nice to my kids...whether its a friend of the fam or kin thru marriage or whatever

"I got ya'll slushies!"

:word?:

get ya mama a slushie, nigga.....we'on need no slushies

How yall feel when someone you secretly dont like, gives you well wishes when they hear bad news about u through the grape vine. As far as me..

Them:heard the news, me and my family praying for u

Me in my head::host:suck a dick
I tell them fuck them. I don’t need they bitch ass prayers.

That's where you have fun with it tho, there's ways around it Google numbers, aliases and throw in a Patsy to throw off the detectives.

It's a good idea, like Taxi Driver meets Se7en.
I actually have a horror movie idea that I've been told is great

Watch that fuck nigga Jordan peele make it

Furnace went out at my parents place and they smell gas so they staying at a neighbors house until someone come out tomorrow and its -7 degrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back