Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elzo69Renaissance if I send u a pic of this pussy will that prove that I am a woman na the question is will U b able to prove U R A MAN....just asking not saying that ur not ?.. na moving on to BIGGER AND BETTER THANGS ... who’s next?
QONVIyz.gif

Welcome, @Pinky.

i agree w/ that title and didnt watch....just had that convo a lot

i'll check it later tho

"Driving While Black : Race, Space and Mobility", is on right now on PBS. I'll post the trailer and under it is a link to the thread that has the link to the full video on the PBS site.

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity
As a 50 Cent fan, I dont think 50 would win a versus. Not cause he doesnt have the fire power, but I think he overestimates the potency of some of his records.

I can legitimately see him pulling out Ayo Technology during a versus and no one wants to hear that shit. No one knows a bar of that song outside of the hook.

I can see him not going with any of his mixtape bangers or his early gunit days Follow Me Gangsta type songs..them shit that got a mean verse that is synonymous with why people even started fucking wit 50

You, get ayo technology and I still kill..ya saying..you'll get candy show and just a lil bit..

Up against a nigga like Game..or, you know what..I cant even think of a nigga outside of game that 50 would even consider cause I think he thinks niggaz that you would put up against him, arent even in his stratosphere.

Like 50 would go against a nigga like Cube before a nigga like Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.